Anaerobic reactor and double membraner gas holder on the top of the reactor together constitute the combined Gas Production and Gas Storage System.
The integrated biogas device is currently the mainstream mode of construction in European countries with a wealth of successful experience. 98% of the biogas projects builted in recent years are heat, electricity and fertilizer cogeneration mode, and the 80% of which adopt integrated anaerobic reactor.
1. Light weight
2. Conservation and environmental
3. Easily repai & remove
4. Advantageous anti-corrosion property
5. Better shockproof and shock resistant ability than Enamal tank
6. Free equipment operation training
7. Standardization, serialization, wide range of selection
8. Modern method of production
7. Certificate of originate, ISO 9001
8. Life time: 30 years
Biogas anaerobic reactor is a kind of assembled tank made of ECPC (E-coating and P-coating) anti-corrosion processed steel, polymer composite sealing materials, self-locking bolt assembling materials. The assembled tank is used for the storage of gas/liquid/solid in sewage treatment, biogas engineering, food storage and other industries. In biogas engineering, assembled tank is an important equipment for various of organic matter fermentation.
Physical properties of biogas digester
Standard color is dark green, or according to the user’s requirements
0.25~0.45mm, two side coating
Standard coating for PH value: 3~11
Special coating for PH value: 1~14
Same as the coated steel plate, about 500KN/mm
6(with the Mo type hardness tester)
Excellent, suitable for wastewater, salt water, sea water, high-sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Double membrane biogas holder:
Double Membrane Gas Holder/Gas storage Cabinet is a durable air supported structure specifically designed for the purpose of biogas storage. The biogas special-used membrane material is made of highly tear-resistant and anti-corrosion polyester fabrics.
Double membrane gas holder can be used as an independent gas storage structure, or be installed as part of the anaerobic digestion system.
Advantages of integrated reacter:
(1) Small space required, save 30% of construction area;
(2) Substitute for the split type gas holder, save construction cost 15%;
(3) Short period of construction, shorten the construction period of 50%;
(4) Run normally in winter cold area, gas holder does not freeze.
(5) Full autuomatic control and digital data output